A Dominica hotel where you can get away from it all.
Traveling to Dominica for adventure, relaxation, nature, or all of the above? Calibishie Cove is an acclaimed Eco-boutique hotel found on the peninsula on the mountainous island’s beach-studded northeastern corner. Nestled 80-feet above the pristine Hodges Bay Beach, Calibishie is a private relaxed beach hideaway. The retreat commands cliff top spectacular ocean, beach and wilderness views.
All rooms include:
- Dominica ocean views and sea breezes
- Fresh, local breakfast for two served on your balcony
- Free wireless Internet access
- Full dinner menu for private balcony dining
- Both 110-volt US / Canadian power and local / British 220-240v outlets
- Complimentary use of a local cell phone
- Free use of snorkeling equipment
- Refrigerator for keeping your bottled water, fruit, and fresh local beer cool
- Natural soaps made locally by a social enterprise project
- In-room coffee maker with Dominica coffee and a selection of gourmet teas
Among Dominica hotels, what is special about Calibishie Cove?
We offer a feeling of true immersion in nature while being conveniently close to the village of Calibishie and only a short drive from Dominica’s airport, Douglas Charles. Gentle sea breezes and ocean views envelop you during your stay. A riot of colorful hummingbirds dance in the garden while you enjoy complimentary breakfast on your balcony. Cooking for our in-house guests only, we offer some of the best food in Dominica. Experience a true enjoyment of Dominica culture as our all-Dominica staff takes care of you.